The Elynx Saga and all ebooks and contents on this website are distributed under Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 licence.
This means you can:
- download any contents of this website for free;
- redistribute any contents of this website for free;
- credit yourself or others as the author of my work. If you redistribute my ebooks etc, for example on your own website, you must clearly state I am the author;
- sell any of my creations;
- redistribute any possible modified version of any material related to The Elynx Saga created by me. For example, you cannot change my ebooks here and there, however much or little, and redistribute them.
Fan fiction and fan art are okay! You’re free to make and distribute fan art and fan fiction about The Elynx Saga as long as you do so for free. For fan fiction, you must specify that your story is not part of the official timeline.
As the author of The Elynx Saga, I reserve my rights to redistribute my ebooks in any format and any way I see fit, including selling them. I also reserve the right to take down the contents of this website at any time. Regardless, any Creative-Commons-licenced material you already possess can still be freely distributed.
Remember that The Elynx Saga and all related characters, fictitious places, names, and so on, are my own copyright and cannot be used without my explicit consent, except, I repeat, for fan art and fan fiction so long as they are distributed for free.
Note on suggestions
I’m happy to listen to your suggestions on how you think the series should continue in the future. Should I make use of your suggestions, I will no dobut include your name in the appropriate acknowledgements. However, this does not mean you have any rights on my creations or any possible revenue resulting from them. Keep this in mind when you send a suggestion.
The Elynx Saga is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.
All third-party brands and logos (e.g. Amazon, iBooks, etc.) appearing on this website are copyrights and/or trademarks of their respective owners.